Property Flags in TOPS [ONE]Follow
TOPS [ONE] lets you set flags such as Hold Payment, Hold Deliquency Notice, Hold AR Statements, and more. This article will give you a step-by-step guide on how to set those flags, and what the flags mean.
- Click Admin on the bottom of the navigation pane
- Select Properties
- That will open up your properties for your community
- Select the property to add the flag to.
- One you select a property, click Action then Edit Property
- This will open up the Edit Property window. To set flags, toggle the switch to enable or disable a flag
- Hold Payment- Enable if you wish to be warned not to accept payments from this owner when entering owner cash receipts.
- Hold Delinquency Notice- Enable this option if you do NOT want to send any further delinquency correspondence to this owner automatically from the TOPS Collection Action.
- Hold AR Statement -Controls whether someone gets their statements (monthly, quarterly, annually, bi-annually)
- Rental Property- Notifies the owner if they're renting the property
- Once you're finished with your changes, click Save on the top right of the screen.