Property Flags in TOPS [ONE]Follow
TOPS [ONE] lets you set flags such as Hold Payment, Hold Deliquency Notice, Hold AR Statements, and more. This article will give you a step-by-step guide on how to set those flags, and what the flags mean.
1. Click Portfolio then Communities
2. Under Community click Properties
3. Select the property to add the flag to.
One you select a property, click Action then Edit Property
This will open up the Edit Property window. To set flags, toggle the switch to enable or disable a flag
- Hold Payment- Enable if you wish to be warned not to accept payments from this owner when entering owner cash receipts.
- Hold Delinquency Notice- Enable this option if you do NOT want to send any further delinquency correspondence to this owner automatically from the TOPS Collection Action.
- Hold AR Statement -Controls whether someone gets their statements (monthly, quarterly, annually, bi-annually)
- Rental Property- Notifies the owner if they're renting the property
- Once you're finished with your changes, click Save on the top right of the screen.