Print checks in a batch in TOPS [One] AP accounts payableFollow
This guide below will give you instructions on how to perform batch AP Processing in TOPS [ONE].
Printing checks can be completed in a few easy steps
- Click Accounts Payable then Make Payments
- Click Select on the bills
- If you click the actual bill, it will take you to the bills page, please click Select
As items are selected, a number of total items selected will show in the Actions button:
- Actions > Print Checks:
- Here, you can review the check before you print them. From here you can remove any unwanted bills or change the check template, bank account, amount due, or post date:
Checks batches are separated by community. Each community batch will create its own PDF with the checks for that batch. Bills from the same vendor and community will appear on a single check. This is the new default behavior. If separate checks are required for bills, they will need to be run one at a time.
- Click 'Print' to finalize the process (or cancel to return to the previous step):
- Click Accounts Payable then Activity
- To view the last batch you created, click Last Check Date
- Click View This Check
- This is open the PDF, Click the Printer Icon to Print