How to Attach a Letter to a CCR Code in TOPS [ONE]Follow
The CC&R Codes let you define the violation action steps and the special letters for those steps so the system can handle violation follow-up.
Once you've created your codes, you can easily attach letters to each violation action.
1. Click Portfolio then select Communities. Select the community you want to work on.
2. Under the Related Links area for that community on the lower right hand side select Codes
3. Find the code you want to work on, click Edit
4. Under Violation Action Process select the Icon to edit the information for your desired code category.
5. Under Notice, click the dropdown menu, and select a letter in your template library.
When you've selected your letter, click Save
The notice box will be grayed out with the template name
Click Save on the top right corner when finished
Verify your selection
When finished, you will see SUCCESS! at the bottom left of the page.
If you found this article helpful, please click YES below the article and feel free to leave a comment.