How to email or print a letter to an Owner in TOPS [ONE]Follow
This guide will explain the different ways to send letters to owners.
You can print or email a template to one, multiple or all the owners in a community.
To get there:
- Navigate to a community page.
- One way is to click Portfolio then Communities. Then pick the community you want to work on.
- Click Actions then Send Letter (top right corner of page)
- That will open up the send letter page.
To print or email a letter template:
- Select either Print or Email
- Select a Letter Template under the Template section
- If you selected email and you don't see the template you need, go to the template library and ensure the template is enabled for emailing.
- Select the Property Owners you want to email by clicking their name
- To select all the owners on the property, click the toggle right under the words property owner
- If you are sending an email and have selected all owners, it will email those owners with an email address on file and create a PDF with all the selected owners.
- Click Send on the top right hand corner once the letter template and owners are selected. It may take a couple seconds, don't click send a second time. Then it will return you to the community page.
- If you were sending it as an email, at this point it has now been sent.
IF YOU NEED TO PRINT THE LETTER
If you need to print or review the PDF that was Generated
- In the activity feed, click the communication transaction number.
- For example, in the screen capture below the transaction number is COM 70.
- This will open up the Communication Batch
- To view All of the letters in 1 PDF click the icon on the top
- To view Each Individual Letter, click the
- This will open the PDF
- Click the printer icon on the PDF page
- If you don't see the icon, move your mouse around the page and it will appear on the top of the web page.
To print from your iPhone
- Tap the screen then the "More..." option on the top left
- Then Print