Owners Summary Report in TOPS [ONE]Follow
This report shows a listing of Owners and their property addresses, account/lot numbers, phone numbers, and email addresses. Filterable by owner type.
This guide will explain how to view, print, and export a Owners Summary report. This guide will also give you instructions on how to schedule the report to be emailed to a recipient automatically.
How to View/Export
Starting from the main menu:
Click Reports and select Standard
- Click Owners Summary Report
- Edit the Sort, Owner Types , and Export Format if needed.
- Options - Hides the editable report options
- Schedule - Email reports on a schedule, or as a one-time email.
- Sort - Select an option to arrange the report by your preference
- Owner Types - Filter which owner type are displayed.
- Export Format-Select the export format: PDF, Excel, or Word.
- If you made any changes, click to see the changes in the balance sheet on screen or before exporting.
- Once you're finished, click
- This will download the exported report to your default download folder.
How to schedule a report
- Click the icon
- Schedule -Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
- Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
- Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
- End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
- End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
- Recipient- Type in the email where you want the reports sent
- Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen
- you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job