Statement template upload to template library in TOPS [ONE]Follow
TOPS [ONE] Version 188.8.131.52, Revision 0, last updated 05-05-2017
The template library exists to store all of the templates that you'll be using for all of your communities. For Example, the following steps will show you how to add a Statement Template to the template library.
- Click Admin.
- Scroll down until you see Related Links. Click Template Library.
- Click Actions and select Add Template.
- Click the Template Type: drop-down menu and select Statement.
- Under Description: fill in a fitting description for this letter.
- This field must be filled out in order to proceed.
- Under Template Delivery Type: The selected value will be highlighted in blue; Click Email and/or Certified Mail respectively.
- Email will allow this letter to be emailed.
- Certified Mail will tag the communication as “Certified Mail” in the activity feed.
- Certified Mail doesn’t need to be selected in order to print letters.
- Is Default Template:
- When selected, it will enable this template to be the default Check or Statement respectively.
- Under Upload File: click Select files…
- You’ll need to locate the Word document that you want to upload and click Open.
- Finally, click on Upload Files.