Download an existing template from your TOPS [ONE]Follow
The template library stores templates for checks, statements, and letters. You can add, download, and delete templates from the library. The following steps will show you how to download an existed template.
- Click Admin.
- Scroll down until you see Related Links on the right side of the page.
- Click Template Library.
- You'll see a drop-down menu, Template Type. Select the appropriate type.
- Letter – Standard letter used for general mailings or individual letters.
- CCR Letter – Violation letters.
- Check – Check templates for printing checks.
- Owner Access Registration – Registration letters for Owner Access.
- Statement – Statement templates used when sending invoices or statements.
- Locate the template you want to download and click on the cloud download icon.