Invoice adjustments in TOPS [One] AP accounts payableFollow
TOPS [One] Version 22.214.171.124, Revision 0, last updated on 5-10-2017
Sometimes, you may enter an invoice incorrectly, and need to cancel it. Or you have already issued a handwritten check, and just wish to mark that invoice as paid. The following steps will take you through that process.
- Click on AP Accounts Payable, and then click AP Activity.
- At the top right, click Actions, and then click Adjustment.
- In the SETTINGS box down below, select the invoice from the dropdown that you wish to adjust.
- Select the radio button that correlates with the action you wish to take
- Cancel Open Item will cancel the invoice and reverse it completely.
- Mark as Paid will post a check without printing.
- Once you have selected your option, click Post at the top right