Print checks in a batch in TOPS [One] AP accounts payableFollow
TOPS [One] Version 18.104.22.168 Revision 0, last updated 05-10-2017
Printing Checks is a critical part of any management company's day to day operations. The following steps will demonstrate how to print a check, or if there are multiple checks, how to print a batch of them.
- Click on AP Accounts Payable and select AP Make Payments.
- Any open AP transaction will be shown here.
- Under each invoice will be a Select button. You may select one or many invoices, if you want to print all of the checks in one batch.
- Once you have selected all of the invoices you wish to print, click on Actions, and then Print Checks.
- Ensure that the Check Template and the Bank Account that are selected are correct, and hit Print.