AR invoice or statement creation in TOPS [ONE] accounts receivableFollow
TOPS [ONE] Version 126.96.36.199, Revision 0, last updated 05-23-2017
The following steps will walk you through generating statements for your association. These statements are generated in a PDF document.
- Click AR Accounts Receivable and select AR Invoices & Statements.
- Click Actions and select Billing Statements.
- Under POST DATE fill in the date you want to post this billing statement to the owners’ accounts.
- Under Settings fill in the fields that are applicable.
- Statement Template – The Statement Template is the template that you want to use for this statement.
- Start Date – The start date will determine when the billing statement will start pulling its activity from.
- End Date – The end date will determine when the billing statement will stop pulling transaction.
- Due Date – The due date is the date that the owner must pay by.
- Message – This field will be pulled onto the statement template.
- Include Future Charges – Include future charges will pull an additional charge of your choosing on the billing statement.
- Future Charge Description – The future charge description field will be pulled onto the statement template right below the future code.
- Select Assessments and Special Assessment Codes – Select the future charges you want to show on the statement.
- At the top right of the webpage click Save.