Late fee application in TOPS [ONE] AR accounts receivableFollow
TOPS [ONE] Version 18.104.22.168, Revision 0, last updated 05-25-2017
The AR Charges function gives you the ability apply charges to your owners’ accounts. The following steps will walk you through applying PrePaids.
- Click AR Accounts Receivable and select AR Charges.
- Click Actions and select Late Fees.
- Under Function, ensure that Apply Late Fee is selected.
- Under Post Date, enter in the date you want the prepaid to hit the owners’ accounts.
- Under Scheduling, select This Time Only.
- Under Settings, select the Assessment Code(s) you want to be included
- Note: Late fee amounts or calculations must be set up in the Assessment Code.
- Click on Accrue ().
- Review the details of this transaction.
- Finally, click on Post.