Prepaid application in TOPS [ONE] AR accounts receivableFollow
TOPS [ONE] Version 220.127.116.11, Revision 0, last updated 05-25-2017
The AR Charges function gives you the ability apply charges to your owners’ accounts. The following steps will walk you through applying prepaid balances.
- Click AR Accounts Receivable and select AR Charges.
- Click Actions and select Prepaid.
- Under Function, ensure that Apply PrePaids is selected.
- Under Post Date, enter in the date you want the prepaid to hit the owners’ accounts.
- Under Scheduling, select This Time Only.
- Under Settings, select the Assessment Code(s) you want to be included
- Note: All misc. charges will be on the Code Distribution List.
- Click on Accrue ().
- Review the details of this transaction.
- Finally, click on Post.