Report of Independent ContractorsFollow
This guide will give you Step-by-step instructions on how to export the data needed for your DE542
Note: To make sure you don't get any errors, please refer to the "Data Needed for Report of Independent Contractors" article prior to following these instructions.
Scroll to the Year End section, Select Report of Interdependent Contractors
Edit the Parameters as needed
Options - Hides the editable report options.
Minimum Amount - Defaults to 600, which is minimum amount required for the DE 542 report
Start Date & End Date- Defaults to fiscal year start and end date
Sort - Will organize report by Vendor ID or Name
Export Format - Select the export format: PDF, Excel, or Word.
If you made any changes, click to see the changes in the balance sheet on screen or before exporting.
Click Export to download a file in the format selected in the parameters.
This will download the exported file to your default download folder
Once the Settings have been applied, the report will display the information required for the DE542.
Export Data for DE 542 for the selected community
Will export data for all the communities. It does not display on the screen, but it will export a zip file for all the records for all the communities.
The file will be available for download at the bottom of the page
How to schedule a report
Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
- Schedule -Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
- Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
- Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
- End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
- End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
- Recipient- Type in the email where you want the reports sent
Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process
you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job