Creating a Collection TableFollow
The Portfolio module is used to manage agents in your company. The following steps walk you through Creating a Collection table to a community.
1. Click Portfolio and select Communities.
Select the community that you want to add a code to.
2. Under Related Links, click on Codes.
3. Under Collection Action, click on Add Code ().
4. Under Code Type, ensure Collection Action is selected.
5. Under Code Alias and Name, enter in the code’s identifiers.
Code (Alias) – This is the code’s unique identifier. This field has a 2 character minimum and a 10 character maximum.
7. Under Linked Accounts, enter in the GL Accounts associated to this assessment code.
Income Account – You can Type in the GL Account Number, GL Account Name, or click on the folder () to select the GL Account.
Receivable Account – You can Type in the GL Account Number, GL Account Name, or click on the folder () to select the GL Account.
8. Under Collection Action Process, fill in the following information
9. Click on Add ().
Repeat until you have the desired amount of categories.
10. At the top right, click on Save ().