How to schedule and email reportsFollow
This guide will go over how to schedule and automatically email reports.
This feature is available on all Reports in the Standard section.
Step By Step
1. On the navigation pane, click Reports then Standard. Select the report you want to schedule.
2. Click Schedule. This will display the scheduling options.
- Schedule -Will let you email reports at a scheduled time, or as a one-time email.
- Frequency- How often you want the reports to automatically be sent. (Once, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Permitted Days-pick which day you want the reports to run, if you don't want the report to run on a specific day, unselect those days.
- Start Date- Select the day you want to start the scheduled reports
- End Date- Select the date you want the scheduled reports to end.
- End Time- Select the time you want the reports to stop running.
- Recipient- Type in the email where you want the reports sent
3. Click Schedule at the bottom of the screen to save the scheduling process
you can go to Automation to see this scheduled job